Tips for Setting Up Online Only Meetings
With the COVID-19 situation disrupting many ways that businesses operate, you may wish to host online meetings instead of physical meetings.
You can easily do this using our event functionality. In essence, there are three steps:
1 - Create your online meeting using any of the many free web conference services that are available.
2 - Create a dedicated auto-responder and add it to your library of auto-responders. That library might even be empty at this stage. Note that an auto-responder is the email that's automatically sent to any person who has booked an event or filled in a form on your website.
3 - Create the StreamDesk event as normal, and associate that auto-responder with the event you've just created.
All you need to do is send an invitation to your preferred attendees, using your standard newsletter console.
- Set up a web conference using a resource such as
- Cisco Webex Meetings
- Google Hangouts Meet
- Cisco Jabber
- Copy the complete link for the online meeting you've just set up
- Go to Streamdesk and set up an Auto Responder
- Found in Website Building -> Admin -> Auto Responder
- In the reply content field, select Insert Link
To auto-merge event-specific information into the auto-responder, here's how:
- Be sure to update the auto-responder's content
- Create your Event in StreamDesk (make sure you choose your new Auto Responder in Auto Responder dropdown)
- Save your Event
- Create a newsletter in Streamdesk and insert your event
- Send your newsletter to the Contacts you want to participate
Any attendee will then receive that Auto Responder with the Online meeting link when they book.
Yes - I am interested in this type of Service