Upgrade Alerts give you a quick snapshot into the power and diversity of the Streamdesk CMS / CRM platform, it also shows you how it is constantly adapting to changes in thinking and technology.
You can now add attachments to Web Enquiries, allowing you to gain more detailed information on them with your stakeholders.
You can now manually add a Web Enquiry from t the Web Enquiry Console and allocate it to a Contact
Web enquiries are the core of your business. Every business has different status and StreamScape understand that.
- Add your own custom Web Enquiry Status
- Add colors, icons, descriptions to make it easier for your employees to see them
- Filter by the new Status
- Quickly update to the new Status
- Everything flows directly into your core contact database
Announcing the StreamDesk Update LOG.
- Updates to your contacts
- Who did them and when
- Find the before and after data
Announcing the new Quick Hints Module -
- You can now find help about many of the functionality of StreamDesk by just Hovering over the
- You can switch this function off by clicking on the "Personalize Streamdesk" Link
Announcing the new DATE module - quickly edit, add, modify dates using the Calendar icon
Our plaform now allows you to pay by Multiple Payment Gateways. Which gives your customers more choice. Functionality like:
- Recurring Payments
- Quick Payment
- Triggered Payments
Web pages are great to simply add information to, but they don't have the reusabilty of a Content Item. Now you can simply create a content item from a Web Page.... the new content item will be now placed in the "Unclassified" category.
Web Enquiries are the heart blood of your website and could only be previously received via the web site.
You can now add them directly from your contacts profile inside StreamDesk.
Your integration betwen your emails, website and CRM are vital to the StreamDesk plaform
Our new live integration tool, now checks to see if your users and all set up correctly and gives you instant feedback.
- Great new User interface
- Watch your Web Enquiries
- Sort by Date Update
- Add multiple notes
- Get Ticket IDs
- Hot enquiries show latest updates in 24 hours
- Quick access to enquiries categories
- Emails threads linked to Enquiries
- Automatically create Enquiries from your email console
- Plus Much More
Notes are an important part of your contact.
You can now add a quick note to your contact from your Contacts Panel.